Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex stories Sex With Unknown Aunty In The Street


sex stories Sex With Unknown Aunty In The Street


Hi to every one this Prasad from Hyderabad I am a normal looking guy I have 6 or 7 inches penis.  this is mine first story please excuse me if there is any grammatically mistake contact me by mail prasad.nightmare@gmail.com
One day I was coming from the theartre after watchng a movie with my friend theatre was nearly 10 or 11km away from my house mine friend house was near by the theatre I dropped at the home, while I am coming back I saw that aunty was standing at auto stand for the auto by warin a black saree seen her but I am on my way on my bike while I am crossing her she called me (hey babu agu) stop and I stopped their and asked her are you call me aunty she said yes then
I said is their any problem aunty she said I am waiting from 1 hour no auto is comming to te home way if you wont ind can you drop me at my home i have one heavy bag with me the time was 9.30 pm so I said her ok she was strugling to lift her bag the I went to her I taken her bag and then i kept her bag on the petrol tank in front of me it was pulsur bike it was litle bit slope seat and she said your bike seat is too slope then I said her you can take support of my shoulder on the way
I ask her name she said her name is suneetha and asked me I said I am Prasad. I the talks we reached her home and she get down from the bike she taken 500 rupees from her purse she was giving to me. I said sorry aunty I won’t like t take money from any one. Then I kept her bag down I above to move she said thanks to me and liting her bag it was to to lift her self. Then I get down form the bike lift bag went in to her house there were no lights I keep her bag beside the door I said I am going and
She said light are not getting on please can youcheck it I will check I but in the hurry forloo I said to then she said you can use the bathroom so I ran in to the bathroom. I had it then I went in to the room first I went to tube light to check I asked for the canddle she their no candle in their house. Then she said she is afriad of the dark I take mine mobile to check the table for the height then I got chair then
I climbed on that she said shall I hold the chair ok I was no much height the she gave some to reach the tube light by putting the 4 pillows on the chair while I was checking that I was slipping from the pillow the she grab the pillow with the both hands by bending forward her head was touching mine cock by that touch I got erotic after rubbing her head for 2 time. I think she notice that with her head at that time she asked me shall I grab you legs for the support then I agreed.
Then she put her hand on mine upper thigh I was totally with the sweating I was to erotic un able to control after struggling a lot the light had came, when the light came her pallu was fall down her boobs was large I can see cleavege she was too hot saet between those boobs in the black blouse coming to her figure 38 32 38 white color skin tone then I saw her face she looking me after getting down she ask me what are looking at I said sorry.
Then she asked me she wa too hungry can you get me some meal for from out side I said ok she gave me 500 rupees then I went to the biryani hotel I broughy some meal with in 10 min I was back the door was open so I went in the room as I went in to the room the I saw her she was only on the panty. She looked at me and I said sorry aunty and I turn back then she came to me and said that you wantedly you seen me. I said I was accidently I seen you
She wear the nighty with out kept any hooks for her night the she said you helped me please have dinner with me the I saw her her intension was change in her face, I said ok and we sat down on the floor she brought 2 plates I sat oppsite to her while eating she said me tht mine pant zip was open then I tried to put the zip but I un able to put it on the she said hall I help you she kept her plate aside she she came near to me mine penis was again erotic it made tent in the underwear by seeing it she said
I will help tyou after eating while eating food she can’t remove her eyes fron the cock. We finish our eating, she said you help me a lot let me help you by puting your zip I also unble control me the said ok she came to me and said it’s eroticis is it write I said no its not erotic then she kept her hand on the cock from upon the jeans and she started pressing it she said you a theif you are lying me it is too hard then
She started pressing it harder then she took hand my kept kept on the left breats its was too soft then I to started pressing her boobs the she slowly put her hand in the underwear took out mine tool it was too hard the aske me is this your first sex I said the we countinue for half an hour  the she maid me nude the the she got on to her knee and started sucking mine cock for 20 min then I said suck mine balls then she started sucking and liking them after some time
I was cum in her mouth the she said me to make her nude I made her then I started playing, sucking and even biting her boobs and nipple for 1 hour as I was sucking and biting she was moaning to hard and shouting then guide to me downwards to her pussy then is saw her panty was wet then I suck her panty for 5to 10 min then I reamoved her panty as it was mine fisrt sex but I was enjoy her she was guiding how to do after removing her panty
I said to lick her clit by rubbing with hands after some time she again suck mine penies to make it wet the she told me to put mine penis inside her pussy the in put mine cock in side the pussy the i started fucking her after some time we chaged our angle whch is in the avtar movie after some time agin changes his angels

2 comments:




  1. दोस्तो वैसे तो मैं बहुत दिनो से आरएसएस पर कहानियाँ पढ़ रहा हूँ सभी कहानियाँ एक से बढ़ कर एक हैं इसलिए मैने भी सोचा कि मैं भी एक कहानी शुरू कर ही दूं वैसे तो मुझे पता है कि यहाँ कोई भी लेखक को बधाई नही देता कमेंट नही करता फिर भी मैं ये कहानी शुरू करने की हिम्मत कर पा रहा हूँ और आशा करता हू कि आप सभी रीडर्स का मुझे भरपूर सहयोग मिलेगा , धन्यवाद आपका ऐक्स वाई ज़ेड

    अपडेट 1

    मेरा नाम अवी है. बचपन मे ही मेरी मा और पिताजी की एक रोड आक्सिडेंट मे डेथ हो गयी. मैं अनाथ हो गया. मेरे पिताजी का एक छोटा भाई और तीन बहने है . मेरे पिताजी पाचो भाई बहेनो मे बड़े थे.


    मेरे चाचा ने 3 शादिया की थी, क्यू कि मेरी बड़ी चाची और मझली चाची को कोई बच्चा नही हुआ था. इस लिए मेरे चाचा ने तीसरी शादी की. मेरी बड़ी चाची का नाम सुमन है. मझली चाची का नाम सीमा है और छोटी चाची का नाम मीना है.

    पूजा बुआ की फॅमिली-पूजा बुआ को 2 बेटी और 1बेटा है. बड़ी बेटी का नाम स्वेता और छोटी बेटी का नाम सीतल और बेटे का नाम राज है.

    नेहा बुआ की फॅमिली-नेहा बुआ को 2 बेटी है कोमल और कविता. नेहा बुआ को मैं बिल्कुल भी पसंद नही हू .वो हमेश मुझे मारती और गालियाँ देती है

    नीता बुआ की फॅमिली-नीता बुआ को 1 बेटा और 1 बेटी है. दोनो जुड़वा है. बेटी का नाम लीना और बेटे का नाम राजेश है.

    मेरे सभी भाई बहन मुझसे छोटे है सिर्फ़ पूजा बुआ की दोनो बेटियो को छोड़ के क्यू कि मेरी बुआ ने 18 साल से कम उमर मे शादी की थी.मतलब मेरे पिताजी से पहले शादी की थी. मेरी मा और पिताजी की डेथ के बाद मेरे दादाजी ने मुझे अपने गाओं मेरे चाचा के साथ रहने को कहा. बड़ी चाची ने मुझे अपने घर लाने के लिए दादाजी को कहा था.शायद उनको बेटा नही था इसी लिए मुझे अपने पास रहने को बुला लिया. मेरी तीनो बुआ और मेरे चाचा एक ही गाओं मे रहते है.

    मेरे माता पिता की डेथ को काफ़ी समय हो गया , आज मेरी उमर 20 साल है, मेरे माता पिता का आक्सिडेंट मेरे लिए एक शॉक्ड था, इस सदमे से निकलने के लिए मुझे 3 साल लग गये

    उन 3साल मे ना मुझे भूक लगती थी और ना प्यास लगती थी,ना मैं किसी से बात करता था,और ना खेलने जाता था,ना पड़ाई करता बस अपने माता पिता को याद करता था

    पर कहते है ना जो चला जाता है उसकी याद मे कितने दिन आसू बहाओगे

    मेरी बड़ी चाची के समझाने पर मैं ने अपनी नयी लाइफ सुरू करने का फ़ैसला किया

    3 साल की गॅप को भर पाना मुश्किल था

    फिर भी मैं ने हिम्मत नही हारी, बड़ी चाची ने मुझे गाओं के स्कूल मे अड्मिशन दिला दिया,बाकी लड़को से मेरी एज ज़्यादा थी,जिस से स्कूल मे मैं अकेला था,ना फ्रेंड थे और ना कोई हमदर्द था


    ये थी मेरी नयी लाइफ की शुरूआत,

    चलो मैं अपने भाई बहनो से मिलाता हू

    पूजा(बड़ी बुआ)-42
    नेहा(2न्ड बुआ) -40
    नीता(छोटी बुआ जुड़वा बहन नेहा)-40
    चाचा -37
    1स्ट चाची (सुमन)-32
    2न्ड चाची (सीमा)-29
    3र्ड चाची (मीना)-27

    स्वेता दीदी-22साल
    सीतल दीदी-21साल
    अवी(मैं)-20 साल
    कोमल-19साल
    कविता-18साल
    लीना और राजेश-18साल
    राज(स्वेता का भाई)-18 साल


    READ MORE...........
    ....................
    MORE

    ReplyDelete