Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex stories Pole Dance


sex stories Pole Dance

Your browser does not support iFrames
Today I wanted to do pole dance for him. It’s been a long dream for me, watching these dancers in the movies and plays. I have a sexy body, I am not the most beautiful around, but I am hot and very desirable. I am so proud of my body; I love it and want to flaunt it. I wanted to show it out, but usually do not get any chance as here in this country we are not allowed to wear what we want at least,
I wanted to show him how beautiful I am, that night I installed a temporary wooden pole. It was movable and I strapped it with Pink-Maroon cloth at top I placed a powerful bulb, so the light is only focused on pole. There were Red Blue Lights, changing from time to time. I made him sit in a corner, removed his Shirt just a little bit and served him some drinks. Then I myself drank few sips and licked few drops from his lips.
I was wearing a butterfly top and a mini skirt. My purple stilletoes were just turning him on, I closed to the pole and started moving my body on the music. Hey layed there far sipping the drink. I whirled my body around, to and fro. The pole bent a little, I let him have clear view beneath my skirt. I lifted my legs for him to have close look, then I bent down revealing my beautiful breasts, they hanged on their weight.
I waited his eyes were feasting me, I felt so hot and sexy and it gave me immense confidence. I was little high too. Together it gave me a great feeling. I never felt so beautiful before. I turned the music louder and the lights flashed on me. I wanted to reveal my back; I turned rubbing my back on the pole. It was cold, and the touch made me shiver. He loved my ass and legs. The next move would make him go mad.
I bent down and rubbed the pole between my ass as if it’s making love to me. I kept moving up and down, all through my skirt. I bent down and saw him. I almost laughed at his helpless face. He was looking at me agape. Well it was time for some action with all grace of a beautiful woman I walked towards him. I learned some lap dance before I made him sit on the chair.
He wasn't aware of what was coming but I made it look as if from the pole, a place where any body can watch me, I have come forward only for him. I am coming to his personal desires and I wanted it to be real I pulled his shirt and whisperred I have a fee provoking him I went back to the pole. I think he understood it, I again did my inviting steps, and he called me. I came closer and bent down showing my beautiful breasts, doing that he kept a big note.
Well I smelled it, as if to confirm if the money was real. I took it with full grace and the game was on. I stepped back. I unhooked my top, it fell down. I stepped aside I then came closer. Sitting on his lap I started moving my ass on his thighs. He was hard, so hard that I could feel him on my thighs. I bent down, removed his belt and stripped him of his pants.
This was amazing, he was on. He repeated by giving me more cash well, that was it. I then rid on him stroking his erection above his undercloth. I kept moving my ass on his Pop. He was real hot and all this was turning me on but love making is not allowed in lap dance, something else. He could feast on my cleavage. I placed his face between my breasts and made him move through.
I too was so on, his face made me go mad and he licked me there, I pressed his face to my bosom and rubbed it through out. I felt his hands on my ass. He had a feast of them. He touched me all over my thighs, he wanted to come inside me, but that’s not the part of the dance isn't it. I let him play with me for a long time. I had given my every thing to him at this moment. I pressed myself again on him,
I lifted my skirt and let him have a good touch of me underneath. Ah that was taking me to skies. It went on for a long time, the music was great too. It was time, he wouldn't let me go but I did, I walked back picking my top from the floor. I whirled it on him. He smelled it deep I then slid my skirt too, twisting on the music and did the same. It fell on his thighs, I was sure he was enjoying the touch of it.
I walked to the pole; it was time for me to dance. I had sipped few more drops, and some smoke. The feeling was great. My back faced him, I took of my bra I turned. The pole divided my breasts. I moved up and down, I coudn't see him anymore. I just wanted to celebrate my beauty now. I threw my bra on his face, I was sure he smells me with much more desire. I was dancing, my hairs falling as I moved down.
The pole touching me and my legs going down and wide I wanted to be naked, and last I whirled the last piece of cloth on him. My pink flowered panties beneath it were a very small red heart shaped pad it was made up of velvet and strapped on to my waiste. It covered my V lips it was more of an invitation rather than something to hide. I was making love to the pole.
The lights flashed on my face and I swing to the music, my Stilletoes knocked the floor and added to the beat. He flashed his lazer torch; it was a dream now.There were lights all over me. Every part was highlighted. I closed my eyes my body was green, melting in the air. That was the day I celebrated my beauty and will never forget my entire life, how beautiful God made me and how lucky he was feasting this.

1 comment:

  1. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone daily.

    Start following our trades right now & earn up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete