Monday 26 December 2011

sex stories My sister's first time.

sex stories My sister's first time.



100% fiction!
I sighed as I sat with my friends, watching my sister and her friends serve cake. We were at a birthday party. I sighed as my tanned,18 yr old, tall and lean,sister(with a great rack, by the way) gave everyone cake. I felt a dent in my pants. I quickly hid it as the party ended. I walked with her and our parents to the car.
We got in and drove home. I looked over at her as she wore a shirt her and her friend got at the fair, jean shorts and grey and pink Nike's. We climbed out as mom and dad pulled back out, they were going on a weekend trip and already packed there bags. Me and Kylie Grace walked inside. She walked to her room, I went to the bathroom and peeled out my clothes. I started a shower. When I finished I climbed out and looked for a towel. Then the doorknob rattled. I looked up as I saw Kylie Grace standing in the doorway. Her mouth was dropped, eyes wide.
"Vinny! Its so b-b-ig!" she excliamed. I could tell she was talking about my dick. I was speechless. She walked over to me. "Kylie Grace, I can explain!" I exclaimed. She ignored me, reaching down and going back and forth. I didn't know what to do. I had a hand on my dick and a sister with a smirk looking straight at me. I moaned. Kylie Grace went down and deeped throat me.

My eyes went wide. I HAD to be fucking dreaming... I couldn't control it and cummedin her mouth. She licked it off. She pulled me and lead me down the stairs and onto the living room floor. I had started getting more comfortable with this so I pulled her onto me and kissed her, our tounges explored eachothers mouths. I had then placed her on my dick, I held onto her as she bounced her.

[ Please support us visiting new 250k of
She moaned and screamed my name. "Vinny! Vinny! Vinny!" she screamed. I smirked. I then yanked her off, her body sweaty and she was panting. I then laid her down and explored my tounge inside her vagina. She practiclly screamed. I licked her dry and pulled her up against the wall. I shoved my dick inside her ass and fucked her hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment