Monday 26 December 2011

sex stories My first threesome

sex stories My first threesome





My first encounter with sex was with a boy when I was nineteen, he was rough and
hurt me so I gave him up,
Just after that I met John, we were at a wedding and of course we danced and
Talked a lot, John was a very good conversationist the best I have ever known,
We dated two more times and then John told me he was a voyeur,(I didnt know what
That was) so John told me, he said he has always been one and he gets a kick out
of looking up women's skirts etc but said he wasn't a peeping tom, he wouldn't
creep around and look in windows for example,
He told me this so I could make up my mind before things maybe got too serious
between us.
I was a little taken back by his honesty but said I could live with that so we
carried on dating and soon we made love, John was fanastic and I fell in love with
him and soon we were married,
Our sex life was smashing and I gave birth to two girls, we decided that two was
enough so John went and had a Vasectomy of course we had to pay for the operation,
*** THIS IS WHERE OUR SEX FUN STARTED
Moving on to what we call our sex fun year, we were making love and John said how
he wished he had two pairs of hands to caresse me with, I must admit the thought
of it did turn me on and my mind did drift that way the more I thought about it,
this happened a few times but we never mentioned it outside the bedroom,
I suppose a couple of months went by before the subject was talked about,
it was one evening after the girls had gone to bed,
I asked John why he brings the subject up and he replied it turns him on a little
bit more and it spurred him to do more to me which I know it did, I also told him
that I got more worked up thinking about it.
we were very lucky in the fact that my parents lived on a farm and the girls loved
to go there every other weekend and Johns family also lived out in the country,
so the next weekend they would go there, so baby sitting was no problem.
Anyway we talked openly about it for a few weeks and said how about getting
another man to join us in bed and have some real sex fun, then one saturday we
were in our club when John spotted an old work mate of his called Ron,
and this is funny I also knew him a little as he used to date my school friend
back some years ago,
John invited Ron to join us and we had a lovely evening dancing and joking so we
arranged to meet the following Saturday, when John and I got home John asked me
what I thought of Ron, I said I thought him quite nice and a bit dishy, John then
asked me if I fancied him and of course I did and told him so, I must add that
night our love making was so intense I don't know how many times I climaxed but it
was superb,
Next morning we talked about how would Ron fit into our sex life if we and of
course he wanted to, we carried on talking about this and that all week and our
love making intensified so that we said we would try and get our sex fun started,
Saturday evening came and I pondered over what to wear, I asked John and he said
how about your cream skirt with the split down the right thigh that way Ron will
see your stocking top, I did say what if Ron sits on the other side of me,
where John said he would manoeuvre Ron around,
I must say I was very nervous as we walked into the club, Ron was already there
and when we reached his table he asked what we wanted to drink, John sat down
so the split on my skirt would on Ron's side,
every so often I would catch Ron looking at my stocking top and bare thigh,
I would give him a little smile if his glance caught my eye,
a few drinks later I was up and dancing first with John and of course Ron, when
dancing with Ron I would move in tighter and I could feel him getting semi hard,
I teased Ron a little more as the night wore on and it soon became time to go
home.
We asked Ron if he wanted to stop at our house for a drink as it was on his way,
John got the drinks while Ron and I selected some music to play, I asked John if
it was alright if Ron and I danced, he of course said its alright, it was now that
Ron said I love the perfume of your hair, I asked was that the only thing he liked
about me, he replied something like "no I like everything about you"
I danced closer to Ron now than I did at the club and he got a full blown
erection, other than that and a little chat about Ron saying he fancied me which
I replied I know I can feel it, soon Ron left to go home and John and I made love,
Sunday morning John and I set same rule,
Ron would have to wear a condom of course,
I would not do any oral on Ron,
no anal sex, I tried it once and didn't like it,
at any time either of us could put a stop to it,
never at any time would I have sex with Ron or anyone else without John being
there,
the same if we invited a woman to join us,
then we made some signals=,
when we got back to our house if I said I'll get the drinks and John said he
would, it would mean he was ok to proceed, if I said I'll have bacardi and
lemonade (I always drinks bacardi and coke) it meant that I was ok with it,
if we(or I)could Ron up in the bedroom and we were going to proceed Ron would be
the first one to have sex with me,
John got some condoms on the wednesday and put them in the bedside cabinate,
Saturday evening came and I was on tender hooks waiting, we made our way to the
club, Ron wasn't there so we sat down had our drink and I must admit I was rather
disappointed, then Ron came in and I became nervous once more, again the drinks
flowed and the dancing was very intimate and I could feel both John and Ron
getting excited, Ron's hand was making little circle on the small of my back
moving up from my skirt to my bra strap, I remember whispering that feels good.
Ron led me to the middle of the dance floor where it was more crowded,
and slowly brought his left hand down and with the back of his hand moved it over
my breast, my hands went up around his neck, I loved what was happening to me,
Ron by now had a real hard on and when the dance finished Ron said dont walk to
fast keep tight to me, I smiled and said ok,
Time to go but this time we got a taxi home, when home John said he would get
the drinks and I asked for bacardi and lemonade,we knew that we both would like
to proceed, while John got the drinks again Ron and I selected our music and we
of course danced very closely and this time Ron kissed me and I returned it
passionately, Ron asked if he could see me sometime and I told him I wouldn't
do anything behind John's back. we carried on dancing,I looked up at Ron and
he seemed a little bit crestfallen, so I took the bull by the horns as they say
and I told him that John and I were thinking of having another person to join us
in our bed and would he like to be the one.
OMG he looked gobsmacked, and I thought I had blown it with him,
but then he said bloody hell yes, when, I said tonight if you don't have to
hurry.but you would have to wear something, he said that was alright by him,
but added I haven't got any, I said thats ok we have,
Ron started kissing me and caressing me so I said I would have to tell John to see
if it was still alright.
I walked into the dining room where John was pouring the drinks with a big beam
across my face, not only was I going to have sex with another man, but with John
there, also it made me feel really attractive and sexy to be able to get two men in
bed with me, I know most women can get a man in bed even two or more at the same
time, but with one's husband I think its harder, I think most men wonder what the
catch is if there is one,
As I walked away from John I reached behind me and pulled the zipper of my skirt
down then undid the botton, wriggling my ass as I did, (John told me latter that
it turned him on some), I also pulled my blouse out from my skirt.
Upon returning to Ron I wrapped my arms around his neck and I kissed him very
passionately and long, Ron said that he has wanted to make love to me for the last
couple of weeks, it was then I told him that we would not be making love but he
and I would be fucking, I was using him and he was using me,
he agreed I think a bit reluctantly.
Ron's hands were now moving all over my back, shoulders, arms and cupping my breast,
soon his hand came up under my blouse and cupped my breast, a tingle went though
me, I let Ron proceed to undutton my blouse and it was then that John came in with
the drinks, Ron hesitated so I whispered its ok,
John put the drinks down away from us and came over and started to kiss me,
taking my skirt down so therefore revealing my red panties, Ron in turn took my
blouse off revealing my matching bra, John took my knickers off and Ron my bra,
I was stripped naked except for my stay up stockings and I was led over to the
settee where John sat on my right and of course Ron on the other side,
both men peeled off my stockings, both looking at me with lust in their eyes,
My dream was coming true I had four hands caressing me, Ron soon slid one of his
hands down between my thighs and his fingers worked up inside me, John stood up
and took his clothes off and upon returning to me his erection was pressed up
against my leg, soon Ron stripped off and thats when I saw his erection, it was
about the same size as Johns but seem to point straight out,
Ron returned to caressing my vagina with his fingers and John was playing with one
breast while sucking and licking the other, OMG wasn't I getting aroused so much
so that it wasn't long before I was looking up at John with a pleading in my eyes
and mouthing the words please.
John looked at me, then said you go on up I'll lock up, I took Ron by the hand
and led him up to our bedroom,

John waited for a moment before joining us, I was laid on my back and ron's tongue
and hands were all over me, I felt John lay down beside me and his hands and
tongue were doing the same,never before had my breast and my nipples been so
aroused along with my vagina every part of me was tingling, Ron's fingers were
doing fantastic things to my clitorus, John was sucking on my nipple and tweaking
the other with his finger and thumb, after a short time I said I need someone,
one of you please I want one of you now.
John reached for a condom and gave it to me, I in turn handed it to Ron put on,
John's fingers were keeping me totally aroused,
I then felt Ron moving up on top of me, and suddenly where John's fingers had been
Ron's penis was entering me,
my thoughts at that moment were "good god its really happening"
it didn't take long for me to be thrusting and moving my body in time with Ron's,
Ron started very slowly, then moved faster and faster and at the same time was
rotating his hips,I dont really know to much about what was now happening to me,
all I know was I was beening well and truely fucked by another man while my
husband was there right beside me.
but soon my legs shot straight up in the air and shook and shook,
(John told me this later) John also said that he climaxed at the same time,
the first time since he was a teenager,
lucky John became aroused very soon and he fucked me harder than I have ever known
him too,I climaxed twice more with John, now floods of emotions came over me, I
dont think I could possibely discribe it in words,
Ron was now hard again and John passed him another condom, this time with Ron I
don't know how many times I came, but I do know that I was exhausted, things
quieten down and soon Ron said he had to go, John saw him out and came back to me
again we fucked hard and long,then fell asleep,
The next thing I knew John was by the bed with a nice cup of coffee, where upon
sitting up I looked around, I saw two used condoms on the bedside cabinate and
pieces of their wrappers on the floor, it looked like a bomb had hit it,
while drinking my coffee John ran the bath for me, I really needed a bath this was
the first time that I hadn't either showered or had a bath before going to bed,
having my bath, both John and I said what a fanastic night it was I told him that
I was still tingling from all that had taken place, we agreed that we would do it
again.
John tidied up the bedroom and disposed of the condoms and their wrappers,
at about twelve the door bell sounded and upon opening it I saw Ron standing
there, I asked him in and he said he was passing and decided to call to see if
everything was alright, he also asked if there was any regrets, both John and I
said there wasn't and how about him, he said it was terrific, John asked if he
would like to join us again, answer "WHEN"
We have had sex with Ron on many occasions, and I have been in and had a
hysterectomy, we dont want any mishaps to happen,
we have had another woman join us, I had pangs of jealousy so John said we
wouldn't have a woman again, I feel bad about it sometimes but I have told John
that we can if he wishes have her on his own, so far he hasn't wanted to,
hope you enjoyed my story, its all true as far as I,John,and Ron can remember,
yes we all contributed a little to our story, I of course wrote most of it,



No comments:

Post a Comment