Monday 26 December 2011

sex stories My first girlfriend

sex stories My first girlfriend





My name is Paige, I'm a senior in highschool, and this is the story about my first time.
I met Emily in school one day, and she asked a friend of mine for my number. At first I was a little creeped out. Seeing as how Emily is known fit dating and having sex with girls. I went with it anyway though. After talking for 3 weeks, I began to have feelings for her. I wanted to be with her, but I was afraid to accept the fact that I was bi. After a month I finally asked Emily to be my girlfriend. That Saturday she invited me over to her house. I wasnt nervous, I just did not know how to be on a date with a girl. She put a movie on and turned off her room light. I cuddled up to her and thought about how bad I wanted to kiss her.
She looked down at me, "stop looking at me" I said teasingly and she looked away. As she looked back at me I kissed her deeply and we started laughing. "Let me take your clothes off" she said seductively as her lips lightly brushed my neck. I shuddered and slightly moaned okay. As she lifted off my hoodie she gasped at the sight of my chiseled 6 pac.
As she reached to take off my basketball shirts, I flipped her on her back and began giving her hicky's in her neck. She moaned and laughed "stop babe my parents are going to see!" I giggled and began nibbling her bottom lip. I moved down, gave her a quick kiss on the neck and she laughed and took her shirt off. I un clasped her bra and threw it across her room. I looked into her hazel eyes, "don't be nervous baby" I gave her a devilish smile and went down to her soft nipples. I slightly licked the left one and felt it harden against my tounge. I sucked and nibbled on her as she moaned loudly. "oh my god baby, you're tounge is so soft." I slowly went down and planted soft kisses down her stomach, I stopped and played with her belly button ring.

She laughed and pushed me down. I slowly took off her pants and kissed her pussy through her underwear. I took them off with my teeth and threw them in the same direction of her bra. I slowly lowered my head and kissed her on her pissy lips. I slid my tounge up and down her slit and felt her body jolt. I exposed her swollen clit I flicked my tounge over it. "oh my god Paige!" Emily screamed as she pulled my hair. That is an extremes turn on for me. I began to get extremely horny and shoved two fingers into her pussy. She yelled in pleasure "I'm cumming baby" she moaned deeply as her sweet juices flowed into my mouth.


I kept licking her into her orgasm subsided. I slid up and kissed her on the lips. "I love you baby" I said, "I love you more Paige" she said seductively as she reached for my shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment