Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex stories My Brother Was Watching


sex stories My Brother Was Watching


Hi guys my name is Neha Koul and I'm 25 years of age and my husband is a software Eng. in a MNC and I’m a software Eng as well and we live in Bangalore. I'm 5 foot 4" and have a very fair skin tone and we are having great time in Bangalore. My parents and my elder brother (unmarried) who is 26 years old live in New Delhi. I visit my parents during June every year.
This year my husband and I planned to visit my parents together. We reached New Delhi in the afternoon and my brother came to recieve us. My parents were really glad to see us together and invited us inside. We had our lunch and disscussed a lot of stuff at the dining table. I was enjoying myself and started having fun with my brother. I wanted to involve my husband too so I started making fun of him.
He kept smiling but was not feeling very comfortable later that evening we were watching television but my husband showed no interest and kept on reading a navel after some time we had dinner and I again started teasing him along with my brother. My husband kept a smile on his face and seemed ok but I realized that he was very much irritated now I knew I needed to explain a lot of things after having our supper
We felt sleepy since we were tired too and we were to sleep in the main bedroom. My brother's room was just next to our room and my parents had to sleep two rooms apart. I collected the bedsheets and said goodnight to everyone. I was wearing a saree so I picked up a nightie to change but suddenly i felt a heavy hand on my back. I turned around, it was my husband. He looked really angry. I tried to convince him but he was not in a mood to listen.
He grabbed my hair very firmly and kissed me wildly. He was hurting me too much so I tried to resist and push him. He has really strong arms but he lost his grip and struck against a table. This made him even wilder during all this procedure we made some noise which would have been noticed by my brother. My husband was not ready to listen anything he held my arm firmly and pushed me against the wall. Now he switched off the lights and only a lamp was dimly lightening our room.
I noticed someone was watching from the space above the door. He was my brother standing on a stool probably it was dark outside so he was not that much visible. My husband came and pushed me again on the wall. I was tired and started breathing heavily. My husband was standing very close to me and was staring at my breasts rising and droping. The feeling of having sex in front of my brother was arousing me further my husband dropped my pallu.
Now he moved forward and grabbed my waist. He held my waist very firmly and his nails started pinching my skin. I felt like screaming but I couldn't wake my parents up as it would have been embarrassing. My husband knew this and kept on pinching me firmly. My tears rolled down my cheeks but he was determined to punish me. My waist was being scratched brutally and he started to lick my tears. He was enjoying the curves of my waist and chewing my lips like an animal.
My brother was watching her sister being enjoyed silently with lust. Now my husband kissed my neck and left his wet impressions all around my neck. Now he opened two hooks of my blouse and my breast was oozing out of it. He started licking my visible cleavage with his tongue and his hands were still wounding my bleeding waist. I started moaning heavily like a starved now he pushed me on the bed and I fell like a slave without making a move.
He crawled over me and rested his hands on my blouse with his fingertips touching the soft skin of my upper breast. I started moaning in pleasure and was releaved of my pain. Now he opened the remaining two hooks of my blouse and parted its flaps. My bra was barely containing my breasts. He slid his hands under my bra and cupped my soft breasts. His thumb started pushing my nipples and he started fondling them. Now he started sucking my breasts like it was the last time.
He licked every inch of my breast and I went mad with pleasure. Now he kissed my navel and turned me around. I knew that my brother was watching me so I whispered it in my husband's ear. My husband was surprised but he got an opportunity to make him restless. He switched off the lamp and now the room became extremely dark. Now my brother could only hear our sounds my husband kissed my back and removed my bra.
He slid his hands under me and held my breasts my waist was bleeding near the lower back. He bowed and started licking my blood. Now he softly kissed my wound and I moaned heavily in pleasure. My husband started speaking softly to make my brother even more restless as he was unable to see. He started appreciating the softness of my body and the warmth of my skin. He kissed the back of my thighs and moved further up. He licked my upper thighs and I was chewing the bedsheet in pleasure.
Now he rested his thighs on my soft hips and held my breasts firmly he kept on pushing against my hips and we started sweating heavily which added to the pleasure. Now he made me to sit on his lap and rested his hands on my breasts. I told him I was reaching my orgasm and he pushed me hard as we both met our orgasms. We reached the peak of our pleasure and he rested on top of me and we kissed and hugged for hours. Next morning I woke up late and saw my brother was still sleeping. I looked at my husband and we both laughed.

1 comment:

  1. hi
    i am phani kumar from ongole u want call boy please call me my-no-9642016448

    ReplyDelete