Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex stories The Love Table


sex stories The Love Table

Your browser does not support iFrames
I wanna love you what do you mean, you already love me and I slept. I didn't get a message then I wanna make love to you. I had told her, there is a difference, still I starve that one day, she expresses what she want to do. It makes me a complete different person, for every word she utters. It was so cold at my home and I saw her last message early morning. I so much wanted her to know how I made love to her the last time.
I just wished, she wrote those lines in her first message. It’s freezing, I wanted to pee, but after reading her last message, I had a sudden urge to go near her. I plunged I started fantasizing. It was evening in her rented room. I had plans, immediate and I wouldn't reveal her. I went out and bought some stupid stuff. There was a table in her house. I shifted it to her room, what are you doing honey. I want to study, so I am taking it here just for tonight.
She was fine with it. She went to toilet for a while, I waited when she came back, I waited for her out site surprised I placed a long kiss on her and she started to guide me on her bed. It was a small bed on the floor besides some books but she was wrong. I held her body and whirled what? She could only say little as the loud voice would go next room. I lifter her up and placed her gently on the table. The first thing I did was covered her mouth with a soft towel.
I didn't want her to speak or scream then I tied her hands with table legs, the rope I bought was perfect beside. I also tied her legs with the other end. She layed perfectly likes a species ready to be dissected. Now I would play with her as much as I like. I went in the kitchen. There were few candles and I lit them. Her friend asked me it is there a power cut off? I was too busy to answer I just replied no, just playing with them.
Maybe she understood, she smiled and I just came in. She lay there moaning something. She was signaling to the door. I know it won't close it was just closed with out any latch four candles, two next to her head, two next to her waist if you move, you know. I removed her mouth strap, gave her a crazy kiss enough for her to turn her on and put it back. She could see me. I stepped back a little I removed my tshirt. I then slowly slid my pants.
She could see with her wide eyes it had been since a long time she admired me. I think she wanted me badly. I was hard but just din't wanted to reveal it completely. My wetness was easily visible it wasn't a surprise to me. She is so hot, just a thought of it makes me tumble. I then gently slid her top off. She looked just perfect, pink, strawberry color waist
They had a yellow shade due to the burning candles, I threw the top off. Her breasts were waitin, just for my one touch. I placed my thumb on one of her nipps. I know her state the moment I do that, she was soft. May be still she had fear, I knew how to take that away. My hand moments take seconds and she was on, hard ready to be studied. I then gently stripped her naked. She looked gorgeous like a waterfall in candle light, like a scenery.
I would like to draw or a poem I wish I can write. My jaws dropped and I could not find thoughts to cover up the fact that I was witnessing this. I took a feather, moved on her face. I told you, I want to study the subject are you then I took that feather on her bare nakedness. She twinged, but could not much. The candles wouldn't allow her. I stroked it gently on and around her nips, and took all my time playing with her belly thighs and toes.
The only cloth I was wearing was wet. I could imagine, and wanted to know her state. I moved my feather to her v lips, I felt they were shivering. I gently placed the feather inside. She pulled her hips up, unable to bear the touch aaaah baby is so on, anyways placed it again. To my surprise, the feather was damn wet. I took that close to her face. Look, what I had made of you and there were few drops of her juice, I tasted them in front of her eyes.
I love this, you are salty so desirable and let me now have some inspection iniside. I then gently knelt down, could no longer see her. I pulled her thighs and my tongue was ready to meet her inside. I also popped in a small slab of chocolate. Let me see how fast it melts ooooh, I felt as I am plunging into a big waterfall, she was so wet but very warm deep and soft and very delicate. I felt every muscle dying, contracting, responding to my each move.
I couldn't wait I stepped back, she was gasping. I became naked. My big lollipop out, it was already so weat, I knew where to follow her. She silently moaned as much as she could on my first massage. The red top of mine was feasting the gentle V lips. There are four primary movements I wanted to study her on. First a gentle rub and tap on her, she was already on. Her body wanted to twist, but the ropes dint let her.
Second was my very partial insertion, to make her realize touch of my red bulb. Her outer muscles were strong enough to take me. I wanted to introduce it to her nicely, so later she won't forget it.This was a real good interative study. I wanted her to remember my bulging top it would later search her inside.
Third I went deeper. She moaned badly may be she loved it. I now could feel her tender muscles. The very soft ones which were inside, the tip of my Loli was hitting her there. Fourth was when I moved in circles, how women would churn cooking gravy, first pushing to and fro and for a moment moving the stirrer in circles. I replicated. I reached every part of her. She was unimaginable and stunning. My studies went on for a long time.
I wanted to to go insane. I pulled myself out tied her eyes. I wanted her to be wasted. I turned her; she had a beautifully inviting ass. I opened it and came in from behind. The table position made it easy for me to go deep. It shaked, made noises and she moaned continuously. It was a beautiful scene. I came on to her. Her ass was wet; I was a little late to get a towel. I wanted to taste our fluids mixed together. It still had a chocklate flavor but was tasting great. Later I freed her giving a long tender kiss. You taste strange, you had chocolate? I smiled and very gently caressed her to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can create short links with Shortest and make money for every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete