Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex stories Loosing My Virginity


sex stories Loosing My Virginity


Hi Guys I am Rocky again, 19 years old guy. I want to share my sexual experience with all of you about a woman who took my virginity long time ago when I was 18 years old. I used to go to my college via Local Bus; I remember that day it was raining and I was sitting in bus watching outside enjoying the weather. Suddenly a woman came with sexy boobs inside the bus and she was wearing Red
Saaree (Indian dress) she is totally wet at that time and I was watching her blouse, even her bra was clearly seen. She just standing next to me, I offered her my seat. When she sat on my seat, I was watching her cleavage and I think she noticed me that I am watching her asset. At that night I won’t able to sleep, I was wishing I can see her again. Her boobs turned me on and my long cock become harder, I started masturbating.
Next day when I am going to my college, I saw that woman again in my bus. Slowly, gradually we started talking with each other, I asked her name and her name is Seema , she was years old, married woman and her husband was in Canada. I took her phone number and every evening I called her. We started talking bold and hot topics, she asked are you virgin? I replied yes I am and I am blushing at that time.
After one month she called me and told me come to my house I have shift my Almirah and bed. It’s too heavy she can’t move it alone; I thought maybe she serious and need my help. I went to her house and rang her bell, she comes outside and she was wearing black night suit without any bra. From outside I can clearly see her nipples, which were hard and making my cock hard.
I moved on her room she told can u move my almirah, I said yeah sure. When started I moving her almirah, I was feeling irritating with jeans. Seema’s noticed me I m starting irritating. She asked me the reason, I replied that this jeans making me irritating, she said they have shorts I can wear that. I said ok, but I was not aware off she has something in her mind and when she taking out shorts
I was watching her ass which turned me on, she told me to change it. I was feeling shy changing wearing shorts in front of her. She told me its ok don’t feel shy. And when I removed my pants, my cock was hard and she saw it I m try to hiding it. Suddenly, she pushed me on her bed, I said Seema what you are doing. She didn’t replied and said lay on down on bed. I started feeling scared, why she is doing with me?
What happen to Then guess what she did, she take out one rope and tied my hands, I am continuously saying what you are doing Seema. She said shut up and she pulled down my shorts and removed my t-shirt. She started biting my chest and licking my balls, then I come to know she want to do sex with me. When she started sucking my cock like ice cream, my cock turns harder and harder and slowly even
I started enjoy it. She removed her black night suit, when I saw her big boobs I was feeling like hungry wolf who wants suck her boobs and bite nipple and her pussy totally clean shaven, the put her pussy on my face started licking her pussy, I licked it for 10 to 15 min for like horny dog. Even I was drinking her pussy juices, I said Seema can I suck your boobs; I want to drink your milk.
She put her right boobs inside my mouth, I started sucking it and her boobs have milk, I started drinking it. Then she become more horny and she was scratching my body through her long Nails and biting my chest and my ears, then suddenly she took her belt start hitting my ass. I was in so much pain but I was enjoying too. Oh my God I can’t forget that day; then she put my hard and long cock inside her pussy. I was feeling her warm pussy,
I think her pussy was on fire and only my cock can make her cool. Ohhhh gosh she took my virginity, and I said seema can we do anal sex. First she said no it is a painful position but then she said ok. She brings some oil and she started massaging my cock. When first time I put my cock inside her asshole one word comes out her from her face, ohhhhhhhhhh Jimmy tere lambe lund ne meri gaan faad di hai, she was moaning so loudly. Even I was feeling little bit pain, then I started fucking her wildly.
I was moving my cock inside her ass like speeding car and even I started biting ears and lips, I bitten her lips like a tiger and small blood came out her from ass. I said Seema I am Cumming, then I cum on her face. She took my cum from her face and start eating my cum. I can’t forget that day; Seema took my virginity through raping me. 

1 comment: