Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex stories Jhaant Ki Safai - Part II


sex stories Jhaant Ki Safai - Part II

Your browser does not support iFrames
In first part you read how I got my pubic hair shaven by our 50 year's old family barber. He played with my nude body for over two hours but did not undressed himself. I concluded that he is an impotent now read 2nd part; he kept coming every 10th day. More than him I was waiting for him immediately entering house he was undressing me and playing with my nude body for about half an hour and
Then he used to shave me like first day and thereafter he was kissing, licking and sucking each and every pore of my body. He used to make me climaxed but he did not undress for next 5 such meeting. I was eagerly waiting for him to undress and fuck me. I could have undressed him but I wanted him to dominate me on 6th meeting he did as he did on previous occasion when
I felt exhausted he asked me to lie down flat I thought that he will fuck me no but no he took out an oil bottle and gave me oil massage it was so relaxing and he massaged chuchi for about 15 minutes and then he massaged each and every pore of bur for almost half an hour I never felt so much satisfaction I forgot about chudai he massaged hips and asshole he could insert two fingers easily in ass hole so far
I had never been fucked in ass, when massaging got over in one and half hour he took me to bathroom.  There he pulled off his shirt he was now topless but he did not remove waist clothes. He bathed me like a mother rub each and every pore of baby he dried me up and then he went away. That day he spent almost 3 hours with me, I remained nude like that, did not even combed hair.
Husband returned after office at his usual time and without telling a word, he got undressed and fucked me Rani you never looked so sexy and beautiful ohhh thanks your barber on my behalf. I remained quite and tried to enjoy chudai but it was not he whom I wanted I wanted my barber’s lund but I moaned and responded to make husband happy after chudai, he had meal and after resting for some time he
I went back to office with instruction to me to remain nude when he returns back in evening. Thereafter I had shaving and massaging by barber on every appointment day, my son came stayed for two weeks and went back but I managed time and had my lessons on due dates by that time I concluded that he is impotent but I was more than satisfied with his hand and mouth work on my body after he started massaging
I told him to shave only once I advised him to finish all work in 2 hours as my husband used to come at 12.30 and going back again at 1.45 and after six months of my first shave my daughter came with her husband, barber had done workout on me just 3 days before daughter came. She had her children with her now due date came I did not want to miss it so I had to confess to my daughter. I told her everything from day one.
She heard it keenly I told her that today is due date she understood and said mummy, don’t worry you go ahead with your workout I will remain inside with kids but I would like to see what makes you happy. I agreed because I was sure that today also he will not fuck so nothing wrong if daughter watches mother being fondled nude. I warned her as long as he is working with me and she must not come out
I permitted her to come out when he is finished with me. He came at usual time at dot 10 he did not waste any minute like other time in 5 minutes his hands were moving on my nude body and he explored cunt and kissed, licked and sucked it. I could not stop moaning then he shaved as usual. He began to massage and I told him to just do massage of chuchi and choot and he did massage only for about 10 minutes and then he pulled me on him.
I crushed my heavy breast on him I rubbed chuchi on his chest buss mummy bahut ho gaya aab mujhe jhaant saaf karaana hai. I had completely forgotten about daughter, we both startled to hear daughter’s voice, we separated and sat up Neetu was standing all nude and there was hairs on her choot it might have been trimed  or shaved about 15 days time and he kept holding my chuchi and asked her when she came and she
I answered and sat in front of us she advised him to complete work fast as he has done with mother. She said that father will come in another one and half hour today he gave me masti for hardly one hour kaka jaisa mummy ke saath karte ho waisa hi mere saath bhi karo. He knew what he was to do and he pushed Neetu on floor and began fondling her. He caressed palm, licked and sucked choot first and sucked nipples and
Her breast was almost of my size after fondling for about 15 minutes he shaved her front, back and underarms dekh beti teri choot bhi maa jaisi chikni ho gayee hai, he began pressing clit and said agar tera baap bhi tujhe eise dekh le to wo bhi bina chode nahi rahegaa. He continued playing with cunt and chuchi simultaneously and suddenly daughter shouted buss kaaka ab chodo chod chod kar choot phaad daalo.
And to my surprise and amazement he undressed in one minute I could not believe his over 8 inches long and thick lund was fully erect and tight in another two minutes he gave few hard and fast push and began chudai of my daughter Neetu who was only 21 years I could not stop my anger betichod maatherchod mujhe 6 mahine se barbaad kar raha hai lekin ek baar bhi lund nahi dikhaayaa aur aaj jawaan choot dekhte hi lund pel diyaa.
I scolded him that he is playing with my nude body for over 6 months but never shown lund to me but now, seeing a young cunt he began fucking on first occasions. I hit him hard few times on hip and back but he kept thumping on my daughter maalkin mai to pahle din hi chodne ko taiyaar thaa lekin aapne kabhi chodne ko kahaa hi nahi. He said that he was ready to first me from very first day he gave fast and
Hard push and said that in first encounter only my daughter asked for chudai and now he is doing chudai of Neetu bitia. I watched his thumping on daughter. She was moaning and responding him to saalaa ye randi bhi tujhe bol rahi hai. I rubbed cunt on his body I requested him to fuck me also aaj se hi mujhe roj 2-2 baar chodo Sunday ko bhi. I told him to fuck me twice every day to compensate lost time. I told him that my cunt is slave of his lund.
He fucked daughter for over 40 minutes and when he filled her choot it was almost 12.20. I told him to go out fast as husband is to come in 10 minutes. He crushed our choot in both hands and then dressed and he left just 2-3 minutes before husband came ohhhhh mummy, ye mere baaki 2 lawde se jyaada mazaa dene baala hai mazaa aa gayaa mai bhi pure ek mahine rahungi sirf kaka se chudwaane ke liye daughter said that barber is better than other two cocks of husband and father in law she was having for over three years.
She said that she will stay for another one month for chudai daily with barber. I remained in petticoat and bra and when father came inside he saw daughter in just panty and bra. He did not made any comment for all the time  husband remained at home,  Neetu remained in panty and bra only while leaving for office, father just patted on her bare lower waist, I smiled and went out.
Barber returned back just after 15 minutes. We three became nude, he first fucked me and thereafter he sucked Neetu and while leaving at 4.00 pm he fucked daughter second time in one day. Neetu was right barber  was certainly much better fucker than my husband not only his lund was longer and thicker than husband and he has much better stamina and was doing chudai much faster than husband .
After barber left, we dressed I wanted to wear full dress but daughter told me to stay like her in only bikini. I smiled want to seduce your father and he is not good as barber, I asked daughter whether she wants to seduce father mummy, nothing wrong if father sees daughter nude and even loves her, daughter replied and said that she is not at all against incest, sex with father, if father desires so.
She said, my sasur is fucking me for over three years if father desires to see me nude I will not disappoint him. We both mother and daughter remained in bikini, we both had white panty and black bra and any one could have seen wetness on panty of both. She again and again enquired about my other man. I assured her that barber is only second man who has fucked me.
I told daughter that before marriage I fondled few lunds but no chudai maa you know , my husband and sasur both many time expressed desire to fuck you. You know what they say? What? I askedthey say if we both decide to sit in brothel people will pay more for you they say your price should be 25000 and mine only 10000/ daughter said I became pleased but said both are fool they don’t know difference between girl and a women,
If any one will pay me 25000 then people will certainly pay one lakh for your tight and hot choot mummy, we will ask our new lover to decide our price. She got up and ran to open door. It was my husband and he had his one hand across thin waist of daughter but, my husband never desired to have sex with daughter. He made her sit on his lap, caressed thighs but never put hand on panty or bra while going back to sasural.
Neetu hugged father and said papa, I am proud of you, father kissed daughters cheeks that’s all. Then for next 20 days he came in morning and afternoon and fucked we mother and daughter twice. He certainly had much stamina, we paid him 100 every day after 20 days daughter’s father in law came to take her. We could not enjoy with barber for three days but he came every day, daughter was to go in night and
She expressed desire to have chudai with barber before going. He came in morning at ten. I told him to do shaving of our guest and he did, when I got him alone I told him to come at 2 noon and fuck bitia till we return after lunch I invited daughter’s sasur for visit to market and as we both mother and daughter expected he readily agreed. We came out together with husband leaving daughter alone with her one year old kid,
Husband went to his office and we two took an auto to central market and in auto itself. I found his hand on my thighs Manju ji ,I cant believe that I am alone with you I desired for this moment since I had seen you first in a school function some 5 years back till then I has not started courtship with Neetu ofcourse I liked and loved Neetu but one of my motive was to be near you but unfortunately you did not read my love for you.
I gave so many signal and indication to you but you could not read that and now after 5 years I saw you first and after 3 years of Neetu’s marriage I am alone with you, he confessed and continued caressing thighs I never knew that he has a lust for me and he continued Manjuji you are more valuable and sexy than your daughter, one sex with you will be more enjoyable than month long chudai of your daughter. I was dumb to hear him, my daughter’s sasur who is fucking his bahu for over three years has desire to fuck bahu’s mother.
I shivered to hear and he kept my choot pressed and talked something to auto driver. I was silent and unable to decide it was not possible to go back home as daughter would certainly would be getting chudai with barber. Then I saw auto stopped near a hotel. I did then not know that hotels can be booked for 2-3 hours also for chudai why stopped here? I asked he paid fare to autowaala and said that he will meet a friend and then they will go to market. I believed him and more in the next part.

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to casually dating girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you'd prefer to have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to watch this short video to find out a weird secret that has the potential to get you your own harem of beautiful women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete