Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex stories Intimate Sex With Wife


sex stories Intimate Sex With Wife


Hi all.....this is Shuaib from Hyderabad. Am a male of 38 years, 5ft 10 in tall, fit enough. Married and my sex life is fantastic....
Well, this incident happened when I was in Bangalore a couple of years ago. I had taken up a job as senior manager in a construction company an with the help of an engineer I took up a flat in the same building where he lives. He is also married with a wife and two small kids. His wife....named Sujatha, is hell of a woman...a bomb....with a perfect body, that makes any man get an instant hard on...make him shag...or fuck his wife keeping sujatha in his mind.
Life was good and shifted my family to my new place. Sujatha and my wife became friendly and she was visiting our flat regularly. I always used to steal glances at her hidden assets....lovely and heavy boobs and round buttocks....and a slim waist. Since she was brown complexioned, she looked further sexy.
My family had to leave for Hyd during summer hols leaving me alone......My engineer used to bring dinner sometimes and a couple of times his wife used to bring in.....One day she came at around 6 in the evening and asked me if she cud use my kitchen as she ran out of gas. I gladly invited her in....feasting my eyes with her looks etc. I spent a lot of time talking to her in the kitchen.....That made us get a bit closer.....
May be she thought that I was facing real problem with food...she asked me once...can i cook for you in your flat itself? I said ok...as long as his hub doesn’t mind. She said she already discussed and no problem from him as long as I leave the flat key with her. She began cooking at my flat....during that time...in my absence.
Weeks passed by.....I spent a my nights thinking of Sujatha....imagining her to be wildly beneath me, with my rock hard cock thrusting her cunt......my mouth licking her nipples....licking her boobs....OH GODDDD.....
One day.....suddenly her husband had to go to Chennai for some training for three days. WOW...I secretly thought....this time should fuck her man......
He left and that left only two of us.......Next day, I left for site as usual and returned back home at 11 am itself. I rang the bell...anticipating....she opened and gave a surprised look...She was not expecting me   so she was very casual....without any dupatta to cover her breasts....My god...those heavy boobs...my eyes stuck to those mouth watering melons....she noticed this and greeted me. I became conscious and blushed. She moved aside to give me way....I deliberately touched her boobs with my shoulders and walked in. After a few paces stopped and looked back. She blushed with her eyes looking down.
She slowly went to kitchen to continue with her work and I went in to change in to my pajamas and baniyan. I asked her if she cud make a cup of tea for me. She made and we sat in the hall...silence...she was not looking at me. I broke the silence and started talking a few topics...bringing the atms to normal.
Our talk drifted to here, there....TV, programs, movies......jokes....etc etc..Inbetween I kept staring at her boobs.....she noticed that and blushed. Green signal? I cud not hold anymore.....an angel with a sexy body sitting in front of me....making my cock rock hard...throbbing inside my pajamas....making me wet with my precum .....I slowly got up and went close to her. Put my hands on her shoulders and she got up with her head down, smiling coyly....face red....I put my finger below her chin and lifted her chin. She looked straight into my eyes, her lips trembling....i planted a small kiss on her lips. She did not respond. I put my two fingers on her lips and moved slowly on her lips.....kissed her again on her lips. Slowly she started responding. I pulled her close to me....my rock hard cock straight on her tummy, pushing....my lips locked with hers.....she responded very well by thrusting her tongue into my mouth....I slid my both hands from her shoulders slowly to her buttocks...cupping them and pulled her towards me....my cock thrusting her on her dress....
After a few minutes of this wild kissing, we parted and I took her slowly towards my bedroom. Again took her mouth wildly this time....taking her lips in my mouth...she began moaning loudly now.....my hands all over her body...squeezing her every part, her boobs....I turned her around and grabbed her from behind thrusting my hard cock on her buttocks. My both hand on her boobs massaging them...my mouth giving wet kisses on her neck, shoulders....licking her sensitive parts of her shoulders and neck....I kept my legs a bit apart and pushed my cock in to her soft buttocks. 
She began wriggling to turn around to take complete control of me....I pushed her on bed and took off my cloths in two seconds...standing in front of her with my solid cock facing her straight dripping and throbbing. She looked at it with her eyes wide open....I pulled her up and stripped her tops and ripped her bra with so much haste as I cud not wait any more. I pulled her salwar down and pushed her back on bed. I jumped on her with my legs on either side of her waist, my hard cock pushing and rubbing on tummy...making it slippery and juicy....I grabbed her mouth again and gave wild kisses. She took my rod in her hand and started rubbing.
I took her lovely boobs in my mouth snad started licking her nipples making her go wild...she started screaming...begging me not to stop....She begged me to drive my solid cock in to her cunt...I obeyed and took a pillow and kept it under her buttocks raising her so that I cud go very deep into her wet cunt. She spread her legs widely an I brought my cock to the entrance of her cunt...gave a sudden thrust to push it deep into her cunt...she squealed and opened her mouth wide and asked me to kiss her. I kissed her wildly and started ramming my rod into her cunt....taking it out till the tip and driving wildly to reach deep inside her cunt. Suddenly I felt her muscles inside her cunt contracting and she started raising her hips to match my thrusts...she moaned loudly and she came....warm liquid flowing around my cock...making me go still crazy.......After she came, she relaxed and I also slowed down....kissing her passionately....she broke the kiss and smiled...a smile of deep satisfaction.....
She giggled while contracting her vagina muscles around my cock playing .....I was not finished yet....I had to come without any further delay....I started pounding her again...she came again....and again....making wet all over....I cud not stop anymore.....I suddenly raised my head....with ecstasy...that never ending pleasure of ejaculation....that too deep inside her sweet cunt.....with her hands pulling my hips inside her....screaming loudly...I exploded inside her cunt....that never stopped...completely drained inside her....fell on her chest....she patting on my back.....cooing in my ear....slowly we parted....looked at each other with satisfaction and smiled.
We had another session after an hr...washed and had lunch together. This continued for may more days exploring each others' fantasies....

No comments:

Post a Comment