Monday 26 December 2011

sex stories in chat room

sex stories  in chat room

It started as an innocent hello in an online chat site. How was I supposed to know that this would change my life forever? I started talking to this man, Rob I later found out his name was. At first we only exchanged greetings and the occasional how was your day, but aside from that we were merely acquaintances. All that changed during my sophomore year of college. And now I feel is a good time to describe myself; I’m a 5’3” brunette with a slim figure and rather large breasts.
I don’t even really remember how the conversation started, one minute we’re talking about how our days went and the next he’s asking me about my sex life, which at the time was non-existent. This seemed to intrigue him quite a bit, turns out he had been going through sex withdraw. We stayed up all night talking about whether I’d rather be on the top or bottom (bottom), how I felt about oral sex (I’m willing to try anything once), and whether I’ve used any toys before (of course).
Over the next few weeks we continue talking a lot, occasionally going back to the topic of what we’d do if we ever actually met, but being 10 hours apart with him working 2 jobs and me being a full time student made the odds of that happening pretty slim. Then finally a time came in the spring of my sophomore year that I said fuck it (no pun intended), I told him that he could come see me whenever he wanted. So two weeks later we made plans to meet on campus and just spend some more time getting to know each other face-to-face. After he got to campus we went up to my room and it started out as any first meeting does, oh it’s so nice to finally meet you in person and all that good stuff; however, that soon turned into a rather heated make-out session. He started to run his hand up under my shirt but I stopped him thinking it wasn’t the right time. He gave me a rather disappointed look but said ok and then said about getting a shower. When he went into the bathroom I started thinking and decided to give him a little surprise.
So sneaking into the bathroom, I stripped down the sound of running water covering any noise I made. Slipping into the shower behind him I wrapped my arms around his waist, causing him to jump. He turned around giving me my first look at his thick 8” penis.
“Like what you see?” he practically growled. In response I simply got down on my knees in front of him and took the head of his semi-erect penis in my mouth. Using my hand and mouth I pumped and sucked on his penis until it was completely erect. All this time, he just grunted and used his hand in my hair to keep me going while thrusting into my mouth. After a few minutes, he said “I’m cuming” and right as he said it he shot his load into my mouth. I swallowed it all and then cleaned off the tip with my tongue. Shortly after we dried off and decided to move back to my room.
After making sure the door was shut and locked we started another make-out session with my arms roaming along his back and butt and his right hand tangled in my hair and his left firmly gripping, squeezing, and massaging my ass. Finally he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he moved till we were lying on my bed. He then began slowly trailing kisses along my jaw until he reached my neck were he stopped to nibble earning an involuntary moan from me. Continuing down till he got to my breasts he sucked my erect nipple into his mouth and gently kneaded the other with his hand, switching every so often. After awhile he got tired of this so he went do further till he reached my now dripping pussy. Spreading my legs further apart to give him a better view he ducked his head in and all I felt was pleasure as he sucked on my swollen clitoris. Next I felt his tongue enter me, the things that man could do with his tongue. I could do nothing but throw my head back in ecstasy and try not to thrash around too much. Then just before I was about to reach my climax, he stopped. This drew a bit of a whine from me and a chuckle from him.

“Patience, we don’t want to wear you out to soon.” He slowly kissed his way back up till he was looking me in the eye. I could feel his hard penis sitting just outside my dripping wet pussy.
“And you’re sure you want this?” In my opinion the stupidest question ever at this presents moment.
“Of course.” And almost before I had finished answering he thrust his dick into me. At first all I felt was pain, then as he sat there waiting for me to adjust to his size the pain started to fade and I felt this hint at pleasure. Grinding my hips against his to let him know it was ok he started to thrust in and out of me. With each thrust, the feeling of pleasure I was receiving increased and it felt so good that I couldn’t help but let out a moan. After awhile this feeling that had been building in my lower stomach became too much to hold in. With his next thrust my vision darkened and I saw stars. I could feel my vaginal muscles tighten around his still thrusting member and while I rode out the waves of pleasure I could tell he was getting closer to his climax. After a few more thrusts I felt his hot semen shoot into me filling me completely.
When he was finished shooting his load into me, he collapsed to the side of me. Both of us were panting heavily.

[ Please support us visiting new 250k of
All I could say was “wow” which earned a chuckle from him. He stayed for the rest of the weekend during we had sex many more times each as amazing as that first. When he left we promised to do it again soon though with the start of summer and me going back home that idea seemed almost impossible. However, we did manage to find time to sneak off together. That though is for a different story.


No comments:

Post a Comment