Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex stories Fruity Sex In The Kitchen


sex stories Fruity Sex In The Kitchen 


 Hi friends. Handshake for boys, Boobs shake for girls. I had narrated a threesome and a foursome stories in ISS. Thanks for the response. I would like to narrate one on one sex with Neha. Read my previous stories to know about her. Let me quickly get into the story.
It was a kitchen sex. I happened to meet my sexy friend Neha in a mall. We shopped together and she asked me to come to her house since her room-mate and our friend Monica was out on a date, and was alone. I agreed and we went to her house. As soon as we entered her room, we remembered the threesome and foursome we had just few days back and we smiled at each other. She already had sex in her mind. I sat on the couch and Neha went in to drop all the items she bought in a room.
Then she went into kitchen to sort out kitchen items that she had bought. I thought I’ll help her out as I was doing nothing in the hall. She asked if I want some juice. I said yes and she started preparing mixed fruit juice. She asked me to get ice cubes if I want some. I brought the tray and put an ice cube inside her pink top. She struggled to take it out. Then finally I myself helped her to take it out. Then she put an ice cube in my t-shirt. It fell down as I was not tucking my shirt in. I picked that ice cube and I was threatening to put it inside her again. This play led me to corner her at one side of the kitchen and I closed in on her. I hugged her and kept looking at her cute face. Suddenly her hand was on my dick. It wasn’t unusual because we had sex (group) often. It was the first time I was one on one with Neha. But my dick was still not erect. I pulled her jeans and put the ice cube near her pussy and pressed the ice cube over her jeans onto her pussy. That aroused her very much. She started to kiss me passionately. I started to squeeze her tits with my left hand, while my right hand was still pressing the ice cube on her pussy. She was smooching me ferociously. We were tongue kissing for a while. And the essence of the pizza we just had at the mall was adding more deliciousness into that kiss. She kissed my upper and lower lips and I did the same to her. Our mouths exchanged each other’s saliva. She stopped when the ice got melted.
Half of our faces were covered by each other’s saliva. We laughed looking at that. Then she was totally wet down. She removed her jeans. Her pink underwear was wet with water. I touched it and it was quite slippery, which means it was wet with her juices too. I took off her sexy pink top. Her pink bra was not in proper position since I had squeezed her so much. I took it off and she removed her underwear too. Now she was totally nude. She went to continue her juice making. I was staring at her private parts as she was preparing juice.
I stopped her and took a half-cut orange in my hand. I squeezed the orange on her boobs and said “I want this kind of juice!”. She happily pulled my face on her tits and made me lick it. Then she took a banana and she pulled my dick out of my jeans. She held both in either hands and smiled at me. She ate the banana once and bit my dick once. Naughty girl!
It was time for me to take off my clothes. She took another banana and tried putting in my ass hole. Poor banana couldn’t enter inside. Neha ate them on my ass. Then she squeezed melon on my chest and licked my chest and abs. I made her lie on the dining table and grabbed some already cut pieces of apple. Neha held her legs straight so that the apple pieces contained amidst her legs near her pussy. I ate the apple pieces touching her pussy with my tongue each time I went for a bite. The same thing was done on her ass with melon pieces. She lied on her back and put a grape on her belly button. I licked her belly area and then bit her belly to take the grape in my mouth. She placed one more grape on her belly. I pressed the grape with my teeth and the grape juices splashed across her belly area. I savored it.
Then I held a grape between my teeth and asked her to have a bite. She ate the grape and as you might have expected, we started kissing. She pulled me onto her over the dining table. Again a long sexy wild passionate kissing session was steaming up. Our hands ran all over our fruity bodies. The kiss was much tastier this time with lot of fruits.
By this time, we had licked each and every corner of each other’s body. She suddenly got up from the table and went near the fridge. She opened the freezer and grabbed a strawberry family pack ice cream. She came near me and poured all of it on my body. I was feeling so cold and she started to lick the ice cream. My dick lost life as I was feeling so cold. Neha likes erect cock, but she likes non-erected cock very much, since it becomes flexible, small and cute (according to her). She put the ice cream on it and sucked it. I totally enjoyed her sucking and I had no option but to ejaculate. Usually it’s hard to cum when you’re lying on your back. But she made me cum like a fountain. She mixed it with the left over ice cream and ate them all. I laid back and rested while she finished off the ice cream.
She then crawled over me, came near my face, planted a kiss and whispered in sexy seducing voice, “There’s butter scotch pack in the freezer yet” and winked at me. That was enough to get me a hard on. I quickly brought that pack of ice cream, took some of it in my hand and filled it in her ass hole. I put my face amidst her curvy ass and ate the ice cream. I inserted my tongue in her ass hole to lick all the ice cream. I spread ice on her bare sexy back and licked it. Then she turned over. I took some ice cream in my mouth and transferred it to her mouth and kissed. We twisted and quarrelled and fell off the dining table. I was a little hurt. She realized that with my expression and she locked lips to make forget about it. And of course I did forget about it. I got up and took the ice cream pack which was on the table and put it on Neha’s shaved pussy. She opened her clit and asked me to fill it up. I filled it and licked it. This time it was more tasty because it was mixed with her love juices. She already had multiple orgasms by this time.
She then sucked my cock. She was deep-throating me vigorously. My dick head was reaching the deep of her mouth. After my dick lost all its sweetness she gave me breast fuck. Then my dick caught some ice cream flavor which was on her tits. Then she continued to suck it. Probably because of fruits, I ejaculated more than ever. She drank all of it and said, “After eating all these I needed some water, and I got it!”. We both stood up, hugged tight and kissed.
She got a call from room-mate Monica that she was having sex with her boy friend. Neha put the phone on speaker. That bitch had called while her guy was riding on her. We could hear the vibration in her voice and also she was moaning loud. She cut the call after few minutes. Now Neha wanted some action as she felt jealous of her room-mate. She said “FUCK ME NOW BABY!!”.
I was trying to find a place to fuck her, but whole kitchen was messed up with fruits and other left overs. Quickly Neha cleaned up some part of the dining table, sat on the edge of the table, stretched her legs and invited me to invade her. I tongue fucked her for few seconds and inserted 2-3 fingers in her pussy. She moaned and she was pressing her boobs and stretching her nipples. I then thrusted my dick into her pussy and fucked her hard. I slapped her boobs, bit her nipples, pulled it with my teeth and was riding her little pussy hard and deep. She orgasmed again while my dick was still inside her pussy. She said “Don’t stop. Fuck me more. Take me to heaven!!”.
I pulled her down and made her to bend and fucked her in doggy style. Neha loves to ride the cock. She made my rest on the table. Came on top of the table and did a 69. We took the cream which was on the table and caressed over our private parts and licked it. Then Neha took my dick in her hand and guided it in her ass hole. It was the best anal sex I ever had. She even took my complete dick in her ass. It was a bit painful for me though.
She then inserted my cock in her pussy and she was jumping on the table. I was throwing some cream on my cock to ease friction. Her moan is the sexiest thing during sex. It was amazing to see her breasts wobbling in front of me. She was teasing me by licking her breast and not allowing me to touch it. At the same time she called Monica and told that we are fucking.
Next we fucked in missionary position. I rested my hands on her boobs and fucked her fast. I was reaching climax. She realized that and got down the table. I came to the table edge and rested my hands back. Neha took my dick and squeezed it gently, she jerked it up and down fast and she was waiting to take my cum on her boobs.
As she did, I splashed out my juices on her shining sweet sexy boobs. She caught some of it in her mouth too. As soon as this happened, Monica entered the room. She came running after finishing her sex session with her guy. She could easily make out what all had happened looking at us and the kitchen. She saw Neha lying on the floor with my cum on her body. She came and licked it out. I and Neha were so out of this world. Monica has had great time too. Now it was customary that whenever we are together and get a chance, we will all take shower together. This agreement was made when I, Neha, Monica and Bharath had foursome. And we desperately needed a shower since I and Neha were way dirty. Monica was smelling with her boy friend’s saliva and juices too. So we ended up in shower and had a steamy bath.
I hope this story made you fantasize yourself or inspired you to have sex. Again Handshake for boys, Boobs shake for girls. Post your sexy comments at awesomehere1991@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment