Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex stories A Friend In Need - Part III Final Part


sex stories A Friend In Need - Part III Final Part


This is the part III of my story please read first the part I and II:
Me sucking harder on her clitoris and gradually increase the intensity she lifted her upper body up and starts gyrating her hips like a belly dancer. Forcing her pussy on my face and playing with my dick with 1 hand 7 with the other she was holding my head. I wasn’t able to breathe so I lifted her up and said you taste really well, but I need to breathe. To which she smiled and said she loved it.
It was her first time she was doing something like this. I reassured her that she will enjoy every move. I slide my finger into her mouth asking her to make them wet. I started rubbing her pussy lips slowly and gradually increasing the speed. She took my dick in her mouth and making sweet noises. I continue licking her pussy as I tried to insert a finger into her vagina now moving my finger slowly inserted another finger in with my thumbs.
I’m rubbing her clitoris while my index and middle finger playing her pussy. I could hear her sweet moans. They weren’t uncomfortable-moans they were definitely pleasure-moans she was enjoyin it. My fingers exploring a little bit to find the bearings. She is aroused, as I felt a rough, spongy spot on the roof of her vaginal wall. I’m moving your fingers in a come here type of motion. Her voice started to rise pleading me not to stop I soon changed my position.
Kneelin right in front of her pussy and spreading her legs in air I start moving my fingers faster. She was rubbing her clitoris with 1 hand and pinching her nipples with the other. It was her 1st time n dis new sensation she related to having to pee. I reassure her that she won’t, but she’ll have something she can never forget. She is in absolute erotic bliss just by having her g-spot pressed. I change the pace of the pressing and looked at her face.
Her eyes were closed biting her lips; I can see her moving her finger on the clitoris faster do you want me go faster? I asked to which she replied “don’t know what your doin, but I’m really enjoying it please don’t stop.” I continued strokin her. She said I’m definitely going to pee now and hearing that I stopped because I wanted it to go long. I took out my finger n even though her pussy was wet by now but still I spit on it to make it wet more circling my finger round her pussy
I said my man is waiting for your touch but you shouldn't have stopped. I was really enjoying she replied as she pinched my nipple, lips locked now as she caught the tip of my penis wait a min, I need to pee” she said. I asked her not to. She was off the bed and was running towards the bathroom, I ran faster to stop her. Hugging and laughing again as we kissed I see again you won’t enjoy as you did if you pee, I said while kissing. She stroked my penis hard and giggled.
Ok master she replied, Make it wet before you start playing with it I said. She licked all my face, moved to my neck, licking my nipples, to my navel now and finally she was on her knees and her lips touched my dick. I moved back to sit on the edge on the bed and motioned her to come. She crawled towards me giggling I asked to spit on it to make it wet. She did and played with it for sometime wid her fingers while I didn’t stop praising her curves, her pussy and tit’s taste and how good she is with her lips.
She was gigling and making fun of every word I say, like a child and that was the best part. She was spitting in between which had made her hand n dick completely wet. I asked her to take it in her mouth. She took it. Covering the tip with her mouth, making sure her teeth were covered with her lips, swirling the tongue around the head and shaft. Then grasped my toy so that her forefinger touched her lips using mouth and hands in unison begin the up and down motion.
Glance up and admire my smile mmm hmmm (yes)? She asked with my toy in her mouth you’re doing absolute wonder, I replied playing with her tits. I asked her to move faster. She took off her hands from my shaft and was playing with my testicles. I took his head in my hand in pressed to take my shaft deep into her mouth. She forced on my thighs with her hands and nodded a no. I felt she wasn’t comfortable with it n took it off and she was almost in her tears.
Sorry, I’d hurt you I guees” I said n planted a kiss on her lips. She smiled but pinched my ball hard that did hurt but was fun. She took my testicles in her mouth licking with long, sweeping strokes as if you were savoring a delicious ice cream cone, taking each testicle all the way into her mouth and stared moving her hands faster. She then switched back to sensuously licking my toy as she gently man handle my balls. She was a little rough, but I was enjoying her tricks.
She used her fingers to rub my perineum which made me cum fast. It was all over her face and tits. She went into bathroom to clean herself, I followed her. She was at washing her face at basin. I slowly moved between her legs, slide 2 fingers in and licking her clitoris. She started moaning again. I found her G spot and my moves were faster. With in no time I was wet with cum and she said sorry, still thinking that she had pee on me. We had a shower and went to sleep.
Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment