Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex stories A Friend In Need - Part II


sex stories A Friend In Need - Part II


Licking her neck and my hands on her waist and slightly sliding my fingers into her t shirt to feel her skin. She pulled my head back to kiss again. It was a more desperate one this time. My hands went down to her ass n I lifted her up her legs round my waist, I walked towards the bed. We are now sitting on bed with are legs crossed around each other. I lifted her t shirt n felt her navel with my finger and licking her ear now.
She said, I can't believe I'm actually doin this I said, so do I never expected that we will b on bed one day. The t shirt was low cut with half of her breasts exposed. I continued I hope those shoulder straps are industrial strength. She giggled and said, I hope so too I worked my way down from her ear to chk neck n now to her cleavage. Pulled the sleeves of her t shirt and let the top fall to her waist clearly seeing her strapless push up bra.
I started licking and sucking her cleavage like hungry. She pushed my head on her. We rolled as she took off my t shift, she on me now. She came to force her lips on mine. My hands moved to her back. Unsnap her bra. Her nipples were rock hard. I pulled on her left nipple. She moaned at the touch. She said slowly down, it hurts. I reluctantly let my hand move to the other tit and touched it smoothly. She took off her bra, moved up n her tits were right in front of my lips.
She put her bra on my eyes n smiled. I tried to take it off but she said not to. I stated to Kiss, nibble, and lick the breast along the base moving really slow moving in circles. The circles get short; my mouth gets closer to the nipple. This delay of me gettin to her nipples makin her more arose. She asks me to take suck her nipple but I delayed again. I reached the areola part still dint touch the nipple I used my tongue tip and circled again.
She couldn’t wait more took off dat bra frm my face n forced her tit into my mouth. I sucked n licked it for some time n blew on it. To which she giggled. I roll my lips which pressed the nipple hard, to which she moaned again. Made her tits all wet n while my mouth works on her tit I gently squeeze its base wid my hand and squeezing all over slowly movin until I’m squeezing just d nipple. You have such beautiful breast;
I could lick them for hours I said and there is no 1 to stop us here, she replied and she asked to taste her nipples. Her tits were not that big so I tried to take the whole thing into my mouth to which we both giggled and laughed then we changed position n I was on top of her. Moved down to lick her navel as I do dat I opened her pant button. Oppenin her zip now to which she stopped me and said she won’t allow me to fuck. I said it’s more than jus fuck over there.
I lifted her leg and licked her thigh pulling out the pants. She was wearing a pink panty and there was a small flower on it. I was still licking her thighs. She got over me and said have seen you naked one and she don’t mean that you’ll with your cloths on here and pulled out my pants and boxer at I see. Lips locked again and I moved to take off her panty. I made her stand with her back touching the wall as
I start licking and kissing her stomach making designs on her belly with the tip of my tongue next, slide my way down toward her genital region. Lick, kiss and suck her inner thighs and all around her pussy. Continue to inch closer and closer to her nest, but drift away just before i get there. Doing this a few times and she is climbing on me with excitement. She starts panting like a dog in heat,
I knew it's time to start my feast. Nimbly caressing her pussy lips with my mouth and gently kissing and licking her labia as I work my finger in and out of her love tunnel. I can see her excitement as she was breasts massaging and playing with her nipples. I stood up for a tongue fight. She gripped my dick n started movin it. I was still hungry for her pussy and so we went for 69. I asked her to make my dick wet before playin with the hand.
She did it well and I took my dick in her mouth and sucking it and gripping my balls really hard at the same time which made me moans loud. Increasing the pressure of my tongue on her supple pussy lips and she spread her legs as I maneuver my nimble tongue inside of her and after teasing her for a few moments more, her clitoris are yearning for my affection.
Pulled her lips apart and could see her dripping wet which made my sucking action aggressive. I asked her I’m doing well? I didn’t get a reply as she licking and sucking my dick like she was really hungry for it I took it as a yes and I continued. Kindly wait for the final part. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can create short links with LinkShrink and make cash for every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete