Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex stories Dream Came True


sex stories Dream Came True


Dear ISS readers, this is my first story I am going to narrate. Since my childhood I always like to see the boobs of girls. Of course I didn't get any chance to see any naked boobs but I stare unknowingly at my classmates and other girls and I was very much curious to see the actual boob. I use to visualize how it looks like but never got a chance. When I turned 20 it was first time I got a chance. I usually go to beach with my friends to spend some time on beach till sunset.
One day as usual I was walking on the shore then suddenly I saw some movement in a bush near to the beach I thought there might be some dogs and ignored it and kept walking. While I was returning I saw some inner garments lying near that bush. I got suspecious and tried to peep through the bush and to my surprise I saw there were cloths of some girls who came to a picnic and for changing them they have selected that bush and on swimming suit those girls are enjoying the sea.
I and my friend thought we can see those beauties and removed our clothes and on shorts we entered in to water and purposely we kept our clothes inside the same bush. There were 3 girls who were into water and we became very happy to see beautiful girls. We came closer to them and they were initially started moving away by seeing us but when we asked them from where they are and who they are then they thought
That we are also came to picnic like them and slowly started talking to us and they also joined us in play while playing I touched one girl accidently and held her hand and slowly started moving my hand towards her body she didn't say anything and that is enough for me by seeing this another girl winked at her and my friend started coming closer to her. We splashed water on each other and went to a place where no one can see us.
These girls were already hot and my tool started growing its size she could feel that inside water. That third girl also joined us and we started a short foreplay. We thought this is not the right place to proceed further and we decided to go back and get dressed. When we reached that bush to get us dressed I took my pant and shirt started wearing. Then I heard some sound as if they are searching something. One of the girls came outside the bush and told me that Sunithas bra is missing.
I smiled from inside because I have put that bra in my pocket. I told that girl that I can search her bra on one condition that if I find it then I will put that bra on her. She agreed. Then I pretended to search here and there along with the other 2 girls. Then suddenly I shouted I got it. Then slowly I moved towards the bush and found her wrapping a towel on top and she was only on jeans. I slowly removed that towel and to my surprise.
I saw the beautiful pair of perfectly shaped boobs with pink cherries on them. I slowly put my hand from back cupped them. What a pleasent feeling I can’t express. They were very soft and firm. I slowly started massaging them and took that bra and put on those melons. Then we came outside the bush. We exchanged the numbers and they told they are getting late and went back. It was around 11:30 in night I got a call on my cell it was Sunitha she was having a very sexy voice
She told she is unable to sleep as she is remembering that incidence and asked me to meet next day. Her home was about 50 kilometers from my place. I was waiting for the next day. Next day I reached her home and called on her cell phone. She opened the door I was shocked to see her figure. She was looking very beautiful in white T-shirt and half pant and she was not wearing bra and I could see the pointed nipples from the t shirt.
She told me that her parents are away and they will not come till night as they went to attend a marriage party at Bangalore. I asked her who else are staying with you then she told her brother works with some MNC in Bangalore and she is alone at home. She offered me some drink and switched on the TV and sat besides me. I slowly put my hands on her thigh and started feeling her skin and my little man started growing and made a tent she observed it and asked me to be comfortable.
then I held her hand and put on my tent. I released it from the cage of my pant and she exclaimed with excitement wow! What a size! I asked her to give me a blow job. She told first we will clean ourselves and then we will do everything and directed me to the bathroom. There we had a bath together and applied soap on each other and I used dettol hand wash and cleaned her pussy and my dick and there below shower we started smooching and licking each other.
We came out of bathroom and went to bedroom. I found some good perfumes on her dressing table and sprayed on my body. I made her sleep on the bed and started kissing her from toes slowly I moved up and started smooch with her vagina I started licking her clit, she started moaning and started pushing my head to her vagina then I started tongue fucking her for ten minutes.
She got horny and squirted on my tongue. I drank all and licked it clean then I held her in 69 positions and she started sucking my dick I was in heaven and after 10 minutes we changed our positions. I was now above her in missionary position and she was begging me to put my dick inside her vegina I was teasing her clit with my penis head. Then slowly I inserted, uuummm what a feeling as if my dick is covered
With hot smooth wrapper and I was in heaven she started moaning and tears came out of her eyes It was very tight and I jerked with some pressure and I was completely in and started stroking slowly. I had already come once while taking bath so I was continuously fucking her for 20 minutes for which she came 3 times already. We changed in doggy style and suddely
I felt as if I am going to come then I removed my tool and came on her boobs. We both were tired and we slept for some time and when I woke up it was lunch time. She prepared some food and we both had lunch together and after the lunch one more session started. Which I will explain in my next story

No comments:

Post a Comment