Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex stories Desperate Bindu Aunty From Bangalore


sex stories Desperate Bindu Aunty From Bangalore


I am a graduate from Bangalore and when I was studying my final year. I had one nice experience and want to share with you. Bindu Madam teaches us Maths. She is plum but very good looking with sharp nose and she appears very sexy to me and her sexy figure drives me crazy. She got 36 D size, firm and protruding boobs, which drive me crazy.
She got big buttocks, which I crave for. I fantasize about fucking her and masturbate almost every night by banging my cock to the pillow thinking that it is the Bindu Madam. Bindu madam is the sex goddess. She is a single divorcee lady. I always look for opportunities to watch her boobs and waist line when she turns around. In the lab when she comes close to me to explain the experiments I enjoy every touch of her hand and every view of her assets.
She caught me so many times watching at her boobs and waist. Not only I am handsome but also I am good in studies and always scored good marks in Maths. That's why she didn't say anything or may be she likes me watching her assets. One day, after the class I went to her and asked some doubt. She told me to come to her cabin during the lunchtime. I went to her cabin during the lunch time.
She smiled at me and asked what my problem is. I was sitting next to her very close. I could see her waist line and part of one boob as the pallu slipped a bit. She explained but nothing went into my mind as I was looking for something else. When she realized I didn't understand as she is in hurry for another class in the afternoon she told me to come to her house in the evening. I took her address and time to see her.
I was so excited. I went home got fresh and put on my best dress and reached her home in the evening at exact given time. I pressed the bell and she opened the door. She was in transparent half sleeve nighty. She looked so sexy and I became hot at that minute. She sat on the sofa next to me and started talking. I was looking at her boobs, shoulders and when she raised her hand saw the sexy hairy arm pit.
She caught me watching her assets and asked my why I always stare at her every time, even in the class. I was silent and shy. She asked me whether the same do with the other lady lecturers. I said no but only at her. She smiled and put one hand on my thigh and said" you like me? I looked into her eyes said yes madam! You are very sexy.
I don't know from where I got the courage and said you look sexier in the nighty looking at her boobs. She pulled me on to her kissed my lips and said have you fucked any woman? I said No, She said with a laugh I need to teach you sex lessons first and then Maths lessons. I laughed and she started to kiss me on cheeks and slowly my lips. Her lips tasted so well and her tongue and my tongue playing with each others.
Her hands were on my cock and my hands were on her breasts. My first kiss experience and it was soooo good. She got up took me to her bed room and removed her nighty and placed my hands on her breasts. She said" you like them very much. Aren't you? You always look at them in the class. I could not believe my luck and started pressing them from the top of the bra.
She removed her bra and I was so excited to see her big boobs and round black nipples. She removed all my clothes and stunned at the size of my cock. She kissed my cock and slowly moved up and started to lick my nipples. It was a great feeling great. She kissed my shoulders, neck and finally my lips. I started to kiss her from the belly part and finally on to the boobs.
I told her that she was my dream woman and I masturbated every day fucking her in fantasies. I started to suck her nipples and she started to moan. She took my finger into her wet pussy and started rubbing her pussy with my fingers. Even though this is my first experience, I watched a lot of blue movies. I laid her on the bed and I started finger fucking her pussy while sucking her boobs.
She told me that she is getting a male touch after so many years and said carry on! Suck my tits and fuck my pussy. I could not believe my lecturer begging me to fuck her. She opened her legs wide open and asked me to lick her pussy. I am so delighted eat her pussy. All my dreams came true. Her pussy juices tasted very good and Bindu madam started to rub her clit while I was licking. She wanted my cock inside her.
I got up and held my rock hard cock in her hand and slowly guided into her pussy. My size was perfect for her big pussy and she asked me to stroke. I started to bang her pussy with my whole energy and for every stroke we both moaned oooh! Aaaah! What an experience. I didn't stop and fucked her like an animal. When she was about to cum she asked me increase the speed. We both came at the same time. Later she took me onto her and kissed me and told me that I am wonderful fucker.
In my first experience itself I score 100 percent. I liked her butts very much. I kissed her butts and belly and soon she got hot. I got hard and fucked her for the second time.

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a lovely lady, Just a wonderful and extremely hot woman to see and sexy lady on the bed, all good such as thorough massage after! Sumuna Arora will become your secret companions in Delhi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cliĉk here for Mommy phone sex ​http://jackoffwithmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow live sex cams - nice sexy webcam girls.Click here for webcam sex chat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you know you can shorten your long urls with LinkShrink and receive money for every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete