Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex stories Best Birthday Gift Ever


sex stories Best Birthday Gift Ever


I hope you guys liked the previous experience I shared with you”Fucking a Virgin”. Now I’m willing to share another one of my recent experiences with my neighbor. I am Ashish, 18 years old living in Delhi, have an athletic body and a 7”cock.My neighbors name is Tanya she is 20 fair with a figure of about 34-26-32 (that’s my best guess) and really huge boobs.
I had on a crush for a very long time, I guess from the time I hit puberty and always dreamed of having sex with her. Our families are quite well mixed so we often spent time together, moreover we were quite close to each other and shared a lot of things, she told me about  her boyfriend’s and stuff like that and  even sometimes took my consultation on some matters. You can just imagine the closeness by the fact that she took me with her to choose her boyfriend’s valentine gift.
Let’s get back to the story I know I might have bored you by now but trust me it was necessary. So it was my birthday 18th of October, and after bunking my college and having a blast in the morning with my friends I returned home.  To my surprise no one was at home but I didn't mind that as I was eager to check the wishes that I would have got online. So as soon as I came home I opened up my pc and to my bad luck (or you can say great luck) the net was not working.
So I went to Tanya’s house in order to check my mails as I reached her place her mother saw me and wished me, and I quickly asked her if I could use their net. She readily agreed but said that she and her husband have to leave but said that Tanya would return in some time so if I didn’t have a problem with it I could use the pc, even I couldn’t refuse that due to my eagerness as I was checking my mails.
I saw a mail in which a file was attached, it was a song that one of my friend’s had composed for me so I quickly downloaded it, and then the door bell rang and Tanya had returned. She was a little surprised to see me, still she hugged me and wished me and then enquired what I was doing at her place and then I explained the situation. She said I could use her pc till the time she got fresh as she also had to complete one of her projects as she went to freshen up.
I quickly started to look for my file in the download folder but was unable to find it so I thought it might have gone to a hidden folder as I changed the settings I found a hidden folder there I opened it up. It contained my file for sure  but to my shock it also had some naked pictures of a girl, I saw the downloaded date for those pics and it stated that they were downloaded only about 3 hours ago, I opened up those pics and the girl was none other than Tanya herself.
I was in a total state of shock but was enjoying it a lot too at the same time and at that particular moment I thought to myself what better birthday than this could be. Lost in my fantasy world I was looking at those pictures like an addict, I even forgot that Tanya was already home. Suddenly she came into the room shut the monitor’s screen and was getting furious at me (of course who wouldn't)
She took me to the other room and was screaming at me like anything. She asked me that why I was looking into her pc’s downloaded files and even more to that checking out her pictures, I exclaimed to her that I had a crush on her for a very long time now and just couldn’t control myself. I didn’t know why I told her this as I knew she would get more angry at me but to my surprise she was started to get a bit calm.
I started praising her more thinking that she might cool off and I could go, after all what more could I ask for after seeing her naked pictures but who knew my real birthday gift was just about to reveal coming back to the reality, she was all calm down now and as I got up to leave she took me to her bedroom where her pc was and said to me that she had already been sharing almost everything with me so why not this after al.
I had a huge crush on her and it was my special day.  She turned on the screen and started showing me each of her pictures and even asked me about every detail and I was surely praising her beautiful creamy body, I could see that as I was praising her she was getting more and more excited as she wasn’t wearing a bra  her nipples were almost visible. In order to take advantage of this situation I asked what these pics were doing in her downloads folder
She told me that her boyfriend had clicked her naked pictures and mailed it to her, but as she was telling me this I noticed a little sadness on her face. I asked why she was looking sad and then she started telling me that her boyfriend wasn’t interested in having sex with her as he thought that it wasn’t the correct age of doing this even though they already had sex once before.
I was a little bit of shocked at that moment and replied spontaneously to her that ‘he must a chutiya to say no to such a hot girlfriend, I even added that if you were my girlfriend I would have had sex with you at every chance that I got’. She suddenly stood up and I was thinking to myself that why o why did I say that to her she’s going to make me leave now but to my surprise she went on to lock the door of her bedroom and suddenly came near me and whispered do I really mean everything.
I just said, I knew that this was my chance and I definitely didn’t wanted to miss this so without saying a word I put my hand behind her neck and pulled her near me and started kissing her after kissing her for a few seconds I said to her I guess you have got your answer, and to this she started kissing me more ferociously and passionately. Soon we both got up and while kissing each other were proceeding to her bedroom and removing our clothes in between, till the time we reached the bed
I was just in my jeans and she only had her bra and jeans on. I took her in my arms and put her onto the bed and started kissing her and then slowly moving downwards towards her huge breasts. As I reached the spot I quickly unhooked her bra and starting sucking  and biting her breasts, quickly she had started moaning  and put her hands into my hair and thrusted me into her as if she wanted me to suck them harder. I totally obeyed and increased my speed as I totally loved the taste of her juicy tits after this.
I went back to her lips and French kissed her for minutes and the best thing of this was that her tongue was going wild inside my mouth, I knew now that she wanted me to go further so I slowly took my hand down to her jeans unbuttoned it and took my hand to her pussy lips. She was already wet with the hot action that had been taking place for minutes now. I was going crazy to taste her pussy so I quickly went down removed her jeans and panties and started licking her clit.
She was screaming and moaning a lot at that moment I could feel the wetness of her pussy but I wanted to give her and orgasm first so I didn’t stop before that actually happened. As she approached her point of orgasm she was thrusting my head as if she wanted my head to be the one that should fuck her pussy and to top it all she was screaming to me to lick it faster, as she wanted to cum. Soon she came and I got up and again went on to kiss her.
Now that she was a bit satisfied she shifted positions while kissing and without even saying a word quickly unbuttoned my jeans and went on to suck my cock. Her tongue was nothing less than heaven on my dick. While sucking she even said that she could taste my precum and carried on giving me a blowjob. I was enjoying each and every bit of this but soon when she knew that my cock was wet enough to fuck her pussy she got up and asked me to fuck her doggy style without wasting much time.
I got up and inserted my dick inside her pussy, she was wet and that too a lot, so I started increasing my speed and soon my cock had totally gone into her pussy and at that she said to me to ‘fuck her brains out’ and trust me that was the command I tried to fulfill to my full strength. While fucking her in this position I started squeezing her boobs and after a while I even took her face up to mine and kissed her.
I soon got tired of fucking in this position and I got down from the bed and asked her to come near me. As soon as she was near standing me I took my hands down and picked her up from her thighs and asked her to put my dick inside her pussy lips, and she was done I started fucking her in this position. It took some time for me to set up my rhythm as this was my first time in this position, but as I picked my rhythm she was screaming a lot and even started biting me.
This was arousing me more and more so I took one her juicy boobs into my mouth and started biting her nipple and to this she started moaning even louder, soon I said to her that I was going to cum and she said that she wanted me to cum inside her but I was worrying that what if she gets pregnant or something, and I guess she picked up that look on my face and said to me that she has pills and I need not worry after a little while.
I shot my hot juices inside her and then I took her back to the bed and French kissed her again after spending some minutes in the bed together we both got up and went to the bathroom and cleaned ourselves. I looked at the time and realized that my parents might have come home by now so I quickly dressed up and got ready to leave, but as I was to walk out of the door Tanya came behind me pulled me in and kissed me after a hot kiss said that she really enjoyed the fuck.
I could come over for another one anytime I want and to my disappointment I am still waiting for another one of opportunity like that and as soon as I get that I’m going  to take full advantage of that. Later on I went to enjoy the rest of my day with my family, but she was totally remained in my mind and that too for a long time and for real I could not have asked for a better birthday gift

1 comment: