Monday 26 December 2011

sex storie Masterbating in my own bathroom





It all started when i was sitting in the room with my smoking hot sister we are both 20 I was way to hard at the time i almost jerked off in my pants at the sight of her amazing sleek blond hair, her amazing tight ass, and her beautiful lips I was to hard I had to leave before she noticed I left in a hurry and went to the bathroom and whipped off my pants releasing my huge cock and shooting out a whole mess off cum and grabbed a bottle of Vaseline and massaged my huge cock with my grease hand and came so more and it felt so good I had to clean the whole bathroom and hit the shower.
When I got back there was cum all over the place with a note that said bye with a lipstick kiss on it and thats when really got turned on I stripped again and came on the note I went upstairs to find my sister jacking on my couch I asked i thought you were gone she replied i was gonna be but I you to be surprised and I got so hard I could barley move then my sister slipped passed me and left as I got dressed/yes we did have sex on my birthday and I am putting that under first time so look out for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment