Monday 26 December 2011



Lesbian Slave




I arrived in my high school uniform, you know the sort of thing, short skirt and white blouse. My black bra peeping through the thin fabric. I arrived and was ushered in.
Any told me to go up to the living room and wait there. After about 5 minutes the 2 woman entered. Any in a pink thong and bra wearing a 12 inch strap on, then you had Denise in a white bra and panties with a pink trim. She had a 10 inch cock on her.
They told me to sit on the bed and being to rub my self through my panties. I sat down and lifted up my skirt, I began to rub my self slowly switching attention from the clit to the pussy lips. I began to moan and I felt my pussy getting soaked. After 10 minutes I was told to stand up and strip.
Now naked Any picked up my knickers and sniffed them, smiling to her self she said to me
"bend over slut" I bent over leaving my arse in the air. I was told to open my mouth and the moment I did it was greeted by inch of plastic cock. Then I felt 12inches thrust into my pussy. I screamed into the cock but kept sucking and began to rub my clit at the same time.
It wasn't long until I climaxed. Then any lay on the bed and I straddled her cow girl style and began to bonce on the cock. Now I had a pair of white, wet panites thrust in my mouth as the now naked denise shoved her 10inch cock up my arse!
I moaned and screamed at the same time as i took 22inchs into my body. I was still loud so I felt my own panties shoved into my mouth. Once i was spent i was told to suck the cocks clean. If i tell you the truth I love the taste of my own pussy almost as much as other womans.

I was then instructed to eat and finger the 2 woman to bring them to a climax. They were tight and wet, and I was in heaven. When I left, I had to leave my underwear there and I am sure the taxi driver gave my wet pussy several looks in the mirror. So of coursed I teased him by ajusting the skirt to give him a decent line of sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment